We are the Montreal subsidiary of Omnicom Media Group, Canada’s largest media agency network.
Our tight-knit team includes over 200 dedicated professionals who work on major national and international accounts.
OMG Montreal is comprised of five independent agencies, each one uniquely positioned and supported by speciality business units.
Why work at OMG Montreal?
Work on inspiring projects
With awesome people in a fast-paced environment.
Work with flexibility
Find balance with flexible schedule and remote work
Get great discounts everywhere
Get discounts from Apple, Samsung, HP, Nissan, gym membership and many local businesses.
Benefit from a full group insurance
Health and travel insurance 100% paid since day 1.
Enjoy generous vacation time
Recharge your batteries with our generous vacation time, floating days and extra days off between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Step up your game with our experts
Work alongside experts, who are always willing to help you step up your game through skill-sharing sessions on our professional practices.
Our core expertise areas
The Strategy team is the primary point of contact for clients. The team works closely with clients to build strong relationships and ensure we have a firm understanding of their objectives. Strategy offers our clients innovative recommendations and develops creative campaigns across all media touchpoints.
On the Marketing Science team, you’ll find people who are incredibly knowledgeable about insights, audiences, performance metrics and data management. The team’s role is to take raw data and turn it into digestible insights, which will then be used to guide strategy and help clients grow their business.
Find your perfect fit
Wondering which core expertise area best matches your personality, strengths and ambitions? Here are a few questions that will help you find your dream job at OMG Montreal.
The first thing you do when you get to work is…
Chat about last night’s TV shows at the coffee machine
Read up on the latest in digital technology
Map out the best route to get to your first meeting
Write a to-do list for the day
When working in a team setting, you’re the one who…
Thinks about potential partnerships that could help reach the goal
Coordinates the plan, makes it uniform and fills in the missing pieces
Checks the data to make sure the ideas will work
Takes the time to explain the concepts that others may not be grasping
You see yourself as…
A generalist: someone with skills in many areas
An expert: someone who specializes in one particular field
Somewhere in the middle!
Which of these would you like to use every day?
Audience and consumer database
Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics and Google AdWords
Answers 1 and 2
Knowing that each of our teams communicates with clients and/or partners, which of the following descriptions speak to you most?
Managing customer expectations on a daily basis
Creating "win-win" relationships with vendors and representatives
Answering clients’ questions from time to time, explaining specific concepts and strategies
Giving your co-workers what they need to help them meet client needs
Your favourite moment of the day at OMG Montreal is…
Your free coffee and bagel
The brainstorming session
The after-work drinks organized by media partners
The end-of-day sports activities with colleagues
All of the above
Which of these do you dream of having to help you grow professionally?
Limitless access to tools and training
Special talks given by the biggest media-industry players
A prestigious, varied clientele
Approachable, inspiring leaders
All of the above
Félicitations ! Tu as le profil d’un fin connaisseur des plateformes à enchères !
Pour voir tous les postes disponibles en Performance et Investissement Numérique, clique ici
The Assistant Strategist assists the Media Strategist in the design of original and innovative media campaigns. He complements data searches and creates compelling presentations. He coordinates the various projects while respecting deadlines. Agile and rigorous, he manages purchase authorizations and reconciles invoicing for full customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or other related field
- French and English languages (both oral and written)
- Passion for the media industry and for advertising in general
- Analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team and customer service
- Good stress management, responsiveness and adaptability
You will help the Plattform Specialist create original and innovative media campaigns, carrying out data research and creating compelling presentations. You are in charge of coordinating different projects within established time frames. Our ideal candidate have the power to manage media authorizations and reconcile invoices for an optimal client satisfaction. If you'd love to establish measurement strategies and methods to analyze existing, prior and future digital campaigns, this position is for you.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills in French and English (oral and written)
- Passion for media and the advertising industry
- Creative, curious and analytical nature
- Teamwork and customer service skills
- Good stress management skills, ability to react and adapt
Platform Manager, Paid Search
Reporting to the Supervisor, the Platform Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all Paid Search deliverables are presented on time and of a high quality campaigns meeting client objectives. This position will work closely with the Client Strategy & Development teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, MIS or Statistics
- 2+ years of work experience (1+ years managing programs focused on delivering and optimizing paid search campaigns)
- Have strong program management and organizational skills being able to manage multiple projects at once
- Google Adwords & Analytic Certifcations
- Be confident in analyzing and acting on marketing data
- Possess a desire to work for a fast-paced, results-based company
Platform Manager, Social
The Platform Manager in Social is the digital purchasing specialist and the master of online advertising platforms such as Google, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. He develops successful and innovative digital media strategies for his clients by working closely with the 360 Media Strategy team to build a powerful media strategy.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in a similar position;
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or other related discipline;
- Leadership, initiative and autonomy;
- Knowledge of digital media and purchasing patterns in the digital age;
- Platform expertise: DCM, Prisma, Facebook, Google Ads, Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Omniture, Google Analytics
- Very good command of French and English (written and spoken).
Under the supervision of the Media Director, the Media Supervisor develops impactful media strategies and plans for his client portfolio. He supervises a team of 3 to 5 people including Assistant Strategist and Strategist. He also supports Account Managers to create better integrated strategies for agency clients. He is responsible for the smooth running of digital campaign planning, online publishing and results reporting.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Media Strategist;
- Experience in team supervision (an asset);
- Degree in marketing, advertising or other related field;
- Mastery of planning, development and presentation of integrated media recommendations;
- Proficiency in digital, traditional media and media platforms;
- Excellent organizational skills and ease of delegating;
- Fluency in French and English, both oral and written.
Within a bilingual, dynamic and professional team, you act as a Manager towards 3 to 5 Financial Analysts. You participate in the monthly closing, research and financial analysis of our 5 media agencies. You validate the accounting information with an emphasis on its accuracy while supporting compliance with the deliverables of all financial reports in collaboration with the management of the department. Are you recognized for your depth of analysis, your strategic thinking and your leadership? Do you want to work in a company that stands out for its agility and creativity? We want to know you!
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance;
- Accounting designation (CPA) or in the process of obtaining (an asset) ;
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience ;
- Experience in the Media and Advertising industry (an asset);
- Proficiency in the advanced functions of Excel software and the Office suite;
- Experience in supervision and coaching;
- Strategic thinking, strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Advanced knowledge of software applications including (Office 365 & Microsoft Dynamics AX, Cognos, TM1);
- Knowledge of MediaOcean (an asset);
- Ability to clearly communicate the result of an analysis and present it in a concise, precise and effective manner;
- Excellent command of French and English both orally and in writing.