We are the Montreal subsidiary of Omnicom Media Group, Canada’s largest media agency network.
Our tight-knit team includes over 200 dedicated professionals who work on major national and international accounts.
OMG Montreal is comprised of five independent agencies, each one uniquely positioned and supported by speciality business units.
Why work at OMG Montreal?
Work on inspiring projects
With awesome people in a fast-paced environment.
Have full breakfast every morning
Start the day off right with a full free breakfast, get that extra boost with a barista-worthy coffee or energizing tea, and snack on fresh fruit any time of the day.
Get great discounts everywhere
Get discounts from Apple, Samsung, HP, Nissan, gym membership and many local businesses.
Benefit from a full group insurance
Health and travel insurance 100% paid.
Enjoy generous vacation time
Recharge your batteries with our generous vacation time, floating days and extra days off between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Step up your game with our experts
Work alongside experts, who are always willing to help you step up your game through skill-sharing sessions on our professional practices.
Our core expertise areas
The Strategy team is the primary point of contact for clients. The team works closely with clients to build strong relationships and ensure we have a firm understanding of their objectives. Strategy offers our clients innovative recommendations and develops creative campaigns across all media touchpoints.
On the Marketing Science team, you’ll find people who are incredibly knowledgeable about insights, audiences, performance metrics and data management. The team’s role is to take raw data and turn it into digestible insights, which will then be used to guide strategy and help clients grow their business.
Find your perfect fit
Wondering which core expertise area best matches your personality, strengths and ambitions? Here are a few questions that will help you find your dream job at OMG Montreal.
The first thing you do when you get to work is…
Chat about last night’s TV shows at the coffee machine
Read up on the latest in digital technology
Map out the best route to get to your first meeting
Write a to-do list for the day
When working in a team setting, you’re the one who…
Thinks about potential partnerships that could help reach the goal
Coordinates the plan, makes it uniform and fills in the missing pieces
Checks the data to make sure the ideas will work
Takes the time to explain the concepts that others may not be grasping
You see yourself as…
A generalist: someone with skills in many areas
An expert: someone who specializes in one particular field
Somewhere in the middle!
Which of these would you like to use every day?
Audience and consumer database
Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics and Google AdWords
Answers 1 and 2
Knowing that each of our teams communicates with clients and/or partners, which of the following descriptions speak to you most?
Managing customer expectations on a daily basis
Creating "win-win" relationships with vendors and representatives
Answering clients’ questions from time to time, explaining specific concepts and strategies
Giving your co-workers what they need to help them meet client needs
Your favourite moment of the day at OMG Montreal is…
Your free coffee and bagel
The brainstorming session
The after-work drinks organized by media partners
The end-of-day sports activities with colleagues
All of the above
Which of these do you dream of having to help you grow professionally?
Limitless access to tools and training
Special talks given by the biggest media-industry players
A prestigious, varied clientele
Approachable, inspiring leaders
All of the above
Félicitations ! Tu as le profil d’un fin connaisseur des plateformes à enchères !
Pour voir tous les postes disponibles en Performance et Investissement Numérique, clique ici
Accounts Payable Coordinator
Finance and Accounting
The Accounts Payable Coordinator must be versatile and thorough, ensuring all vendor invoices across the OMG Montreal family are processed in a timely and meticulous manner. Responsibilities include the day-to-day management of all pay cycle activities, overseeing appropriate controls and verifying the accuracy of payments.
- AEC, DEP or DEC in Accounting
- Strong communication skills in French and English (oral and written)
- Keen interest in invoicing and customer service
- Organizational skills, eye for detail and thorough nature
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, team environment
- Good stress management skills and ability to prioritize
The Digital Buyer helps the Strategist design original, innovative media campaigns, carrying out data research and creating compelling presentations. They will be in charge of coordinating different projects within established time frames. This individual will have the agile and thorough nature needed to manage media authorizations and reconcile invoices for optimal client satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills in French and English (oral and written)
- Passion for media and the advertising industry
- Creative, curious and analytical nature
- Teamwork and customer service skills
- Good stress management skills, ability to react and adapt
Our programmatic team delivers market-leading programmatic media technologies and solutions. Our wide range of products and services include: programmatic media buying for display, video, mobile, digital out-of-home, social, and emerging channels, audience segmentation, on-demand audience and media analytics, including custom insights, and programmatic strategy consulting. The Analyst position is responsible for setting up, managing and monitoring campaign performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Finance, Applied Sciences, Operations Research or Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience
- Comfortable in both French and English (oral / written)
- Strong skills in Excel
- 1 to 3 years of experience in the digital field
- Experience analyzing and drawing recommendations from large datasets using analytics software (an asset)
- Digital experience: DSP, Google’s Adwords, Ad Networks, Media Optimization, SEM or Facebook Manager, strongly preferred
- Passion for digital marketing and publicity
Strategist Paid Search
Reporting to the Supervisor, the Strategist will be responsible for ensuring that all Paid Search deliverables are presented on time and of a high quality campaigns meeting client objectives. This position will work closely with the Client Strategy & Development teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, MIS or Statistics
- 2+ years of work experience (1+ years managing programs focused on delivering and optimizing paid search campaigns)
- Have strong program management and organizational skills being able to manage multiple projects at once
- Google Adwords & Analytic Certifcations
- Be confident in analyzing and acting on marketing data
- Possess a desire to work for a fast-paced, results-based company
Digital Media Coordinator
The Digital Media Coordinator is stimulated by working with a passionate and positive team in an environment that is constantly changing. As a media coordinator, you will bridge the gap between digital media strategy and the accounting teams.
- Degree in administration, accounting, or other equivalent degree ;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) ;
- Detail oriented, and the ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy ;
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills ;
- Excellent mastery of the English language (both oral and written) ;
The Programmatic Manager are expected to continually define the state of the online marketing industry through their deep understanding of digital technologies by using data to inform creative problem solving. Our ideal candidate must possess excellent active listening skills to understand client needs and translate those needs into campaign objectives. This involves managing multiple accounts, maintaining best practice implementation for optimisation and campaign set up. This candidate will also be working with the Programmatic Director on some of the wider projects. Most importantly, he must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and truly be a part of something unique that will have a lasting impact.
- 4-6 years of work experience, with recent managerial experience in search or online advertising
- Understanding of Digital Advertising (Display, Search, Social, Mobile)
- Bachelor’s degree in: operations research, mathematics, economics, statistics, physics, engineering, communications, marketing, or advertising. Master’s degree a plus
- Advanced Excel/spreadsheet capabilities, Macro/VBA experience a plus
- Experience optimizing Display marketing campaigns across DSP, DMP, and Ad Serving platforms.
- 4+ years of solid client service/account experience with proven track record of managerial roles
- Exceptional ability to use data to solve problems and understand campaign performance; analytical thinker and processor
- Data analysis in Excel, including Pivot Tables & basic statistics. Experience with SPSS, SAS, Salesforce, Business Objects or other BI & statistical toolsets a plus
- Strong business acumen and account management ability– demonstrated ability to be forward-thinking and innovative while understanding client needs and the limitations of our business processes and technologies
- Strong leadership & communication skills
In support to the SEM Strategist, the SEM Analyst supports several accounts of the agency on which he deals with the management of SEM campaigns. His dashboard includes customer communication, weekly meetings with our internal teams, reporting, campaign performance analysis and cost estimates. He must ensure the optimization of paid positioning campaigns and participate in the creation of high-performance campaigns that meet the client's business objectives.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Technology, Strategy or related discipline
- Strong analytical skills and curiosity for the web
- Minimal knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Ads, Bing Ads, SEM Rush, etc.);
- Desire to work in a constantly changing environment with steady pace;
- Google Analytics Certifications (an asset)
- Good stress management and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Good command of French and English (both spoken and written)
The Audio-Video Coordinator is the loyal right hand of the Media Buyer and our expert in television, radio and print media. He is teamplayer and afraid to roll up his sleeves. Autonomous and efficient, he knows how to adapt to a constantly changing environment and industry.
- Experience in a coordination and publicity role (an asset) ;
- Interest and knowledge of the traditional Quebec media (Radio, newspapers, television) ;
- Ability to work in a team and interpersonal skills ;
- Adaptation to change and management of unforeseen events ;
- Proactivity and initiative ;
- Organization skills and management of stress and priorities ;
- Rigor and attention to detail ;
- Good knowledge of written and verbal English and French ;